Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lazy

Sometimes I wonder who is lazier, me or Ed. After a wonderful afternoon in the pool I came in to cool off while Xander naps. Ed is still playing in the yard, doing "jobs" that he's made up to get out of actually working on Ethan's room. He's pulling weeds out of a garden that doesn't exist except in his mind and trimming bushes he's already trimmed just yesterday. All I want to do is sit here ans relax. He just came in to ask me when I'm gonna wake Xander up from his nap, he's been asleep for two hours. I know Xander needs to get up but I swear I just sat down. Why is it always my job to get him up? Because Ed is busy. He'll be busy when dinner time rolls around too. If he was busy with any of the things I'd asked him to do it wouldn't be so bad, but he's just busy avoiding us, and any work we might need done. Well, I guess duty calls.

0 comments: