Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day Internet! No yard work for Ed today I think. Yesterday I actually got him to help me clean out the baby's room, thanks to a surprise rain shower that brought him in. He tore out the shelves that were built into the wall so he could build a closet, turns out there is a closet behind them. We're not working on the room today either tho. Just making some ribs on the grill, and maybe playing in the pool. I started Xander's sleep diary today, I'm hoping I can remember to keep it up. Well, the pool is calling me! Hope everyone has a great day!

(Ok, so the date on this post is wrong. I posted it yesterday which was in fact Memorial Day, but I wanted to add the picture today. I'm still fairly new to the whole blog world and apparently I did something wrong because my original post was deleted. Ooops. Luckily I managed to find the post in my browser history, but the only way I could figure out to fix it was to post it as a new blog and that messed up the date. )

0 comments: