Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm Your Biggest Fan!

So I haven't blogged in awhile. Nobody is reading me anyway, so it really isn't a big deal, but I was really trying to make this a daily thing. Turns out maybe summer wasn't the best time to start a blog, I've just been too busy! We went home for the weekend and then things have been so crazy since we got back I've barely been near the computer at all. Today I logged in to find that the Spongebob Squarepants Ceiling Fan I bought for Xander has arrived at Wal-mart! YAY! Ed is picking it up now, along with the stuff he needs from Lowes to get working on Ethan's room. I need to order Xander's bed soon too, he's getting the Spongebob room in a box. I just realized today that I'm 32 1/2 weeks preggo, holy crap where did the time go?? I've never been more than 37 weeks, so I'm suddenly very nervous that I keep putting off all the things that MUST be done before Ethan gets here because, hey, we have a pool and it's frickin' hot out. I really need to put my foot down and insist that stuff gets done, but it's just so hard!

On another note, I just found out that pro skater Rob Dyrdek is coming to town this weekend. He'll be at the Lynhaven mall on saturday, and what kind of wife would I be if I didn't let Ed go? A smart wife, but not a very popular one I'm afraid. Ah well, maybe I can use this as motivation/bribery to get some stuff done around here this week, lol. I honestly would love to go meet the guy, but I'd also love to see my nursery finished.

0 comments: