Tuesday, June 23, 2009



Ugh, I totally never caught up on last week. I wanted to blog about Xander's first trip to the zoo on saturday, but now that's been two weeks ago. Eh, I'll tell you all a little about it anyway. It really wasn't much special, but I wanted to be sure we took him to do something fun and centered around him before Ethan gets here. So we took a break from working on the baby's room, and cleaning and laundry and all that jazz and we went. Xander had a blast, but the heat was horrible and storms started rolling in so we had to leave after about 2 hours and we never did manage to find the monkeys. That made me a little sad case it was one of the main reasons I took him, but he loved the lions so all in all it was a good trip! We got back to the car just in time for him to catch a good nap on the way home and the storm started seconds after we got in the car. We'll have to go back another day and find those monkeys, maybe in the fall we'll take the boys back. I can't believe Xander didn't ever get to go to the zoo until after he was a year old, it's something we had been taking about since he was just a few weeks old. Time just gets away from us sometimes. And speaking of time, there are about a dozen things I want to blog about right now, but it's dinner time so I have to run!

0 comments: