Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm so bad at this.

It's been forever since I bothered to post. I'm telling ya, it seemed like a great idea at the time to start a blog but this is just so hard to keep up with. What's worse is that Ethan isn't even here yet and I'm already not being able to find the time to keep up.

So anyway, last weekend (6/6) we went to go try to meet Rob Dydrek. He was signing autographs at the Lynhaven mall, and then he went to Costal Edge skate shop in VA Beach. We had some yardsales to hit before we went to meet him (I got a bassinet for $10, definately the highlight of my day, lol) and when we got to the mall we decided the line was way too long so we'd just head to the skate shope early. He wasn't set to arrive there until 3pm, we arrived in town around 12:30, and the line wasn't too bad. Unfortunately parking was impossible and by the time we spent 30 minutes looking for a spot (we ended up parked 4 blocks away) the line was much longer. Long story short, we spent 5 1/2 hours waiting in the heat, security sucked and there were alot of line jumpers, so we never made it to the front of the line to get our autographs, which was sad cause Ed was really dissapointed and I felt bad but I just couldn't take the heat, or hold my pee, anymore. He did get close enough to get a couple of pictures tho.

0 comments: